With the B&E Personal Banking SmartBanking app you can:
- Easily access accounts with either a 4-digit PIN, Touch ID or swipe pattern authentication
- Set up a savings goal and track your progress
- Personalise your accounts with your own photos.
- Stay up to date with the latest B&E news
Same great features:
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- Transfer between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
- Pay bills with BPAY payments
- Add and delete new payees and billers directly on your phone.
- Schedule and manage recurring payments.
- Access our tools and calculators and see how much you can save or borrow
- Stay on top of our current interest rates and fees
- Find your nearest B&E branch or rediATM
What you need to do?
If you are registered for Internet Banking, you can simply download the free app and start banking right away when available. You will need to enter your internet banking username and password on your first log-in. Please give us a call on 1300 306 716 if you are unsure of your log-in details
To register for Internet Banking visit www.b-e.com.au/internet-banking-apply-online or contact us on 1300 306 716.
Important update for Windows Phone users
As of the 31 July, Windows Phone users will no longer be able to use their SmartBanking App. If you are a Windows Phone user, you can still access mobile friendly banking on your phone, by choosing the Mobile Banking link via Internet Banking. More information