According to the latest Sensis Social Media Report, 22% of small, 56% of medium and 59% of large businesses in Australia are using LinkedIn.
Our aim is to connect and share useful, topical and relevant content with our fellow professionals using LinkedIn. Why not follow us.
We share five tips to help you make the most of LinkedIn.
- Add a personal summary to your profile - Inject your personality. Share your vision and values. Use a warm, friendly tone and keep it short and punchy.
- Customise your public profile URL - You can edit your URL to make it easier to share and to help people find you.
- Quality engagement and content are crucial online - The most common reason people stop following a brand on social media1 is because of irrelevant or unappealing content.
- Join in the conversation – To increase your reach and exposure, join groups related to your business and industry and participate. Become an expert in your field.
- Reuse and Repurpose – Struggling to find the time to update your LinkedIn status? Use content you already have available. Reusing content in different ways will help reinforce your message.
Click here for more LinkedIn tips
1Sensis Social Media Report