Maximise your interest with a B&E Term Investment Account.
All you need is a minimum of $200 and be ready to invest it for a fixed term of at least one month and you'll be able to take advantage of a highly competitive interest rate, fixed for the entire term.
Then, when your investment matures, you’ll have full access to both the principal and the interest you’ve earned.
On the other hand, if you prefer – on maturity you can choose to reinvest for a brand new term. This will be at the then current interest rate.
Please note: We don’t normally permit any withdrawals during the term of your investment. However, let us know about any special circumstances – and we’ll give consideration to an early withdrawal. But you should take note that any such withdrawal will attract a reduced interest rate.
- From 1 to 24 month term
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest calculated on daily balance
- Account information available 24/7 by internet, mobile phone and telephone banking
- Renewal notices sent to you 10 - 14 days prior to the end of the term
- $200 balance required at all times
- Withdrawals permitted only on maturity
- Additional deposits can only be made on maturity
How to apply
Please note the above information does not take into account your personal circumstances and is general information only. Before opening any B&E Investment account, please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and our Schedule of Fees and Charges and decide if the account is right for you. Interest rates are subject to change without notice and should be verified with your local branch.
* To open a term deposit online, you must be a current client of B&E; be 16 years of age or older; be signed up for B&E internet banking; and open the account in your individual name or as a joint account holder with another client (individual). Accounts cannot be opened in names other than those of an individual(s).