Our Everyday Advantage Student Option account delivers the best deal possible for full-time tertiary students.
It provides all the benefits of an Everyday Advantage account, plus you receive all EFTPOS, rediATM, internet, mobile phone banking and telephone banking transactions free of charge.
To qualify for this option you need to be
- An undergraduate studying full-time at a tertiary institution; and
- Present your current student ID card when opening the account and then on an annual basis.
- Unlimited free EFTPOS, rediATM, internet, mobile phone and telephone banking transactions and no monthly account fee.
- Freedom to bank how and when you want - B&E branches, EFTPOS, rediATM, internet, mobile phone or telephone banking.
- Easy access to your funds with a B&E Access Card or B&E VISA Debit Card.
- Ability to make online and over the phone purchases with a B&E VISA Debit Card, along with access to the world-wide VISA network.
- Cheque book option (fee applies).
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Phone Banking
How to apply
To open a Student Option account use our online application form, call into your local branch or phone 1300 306 716.
Please note the above information does not take into account your personal circumstances and is general advice only. Before opening any B&E account, please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and our Schedule of Fees and Charges and decide if the account is right for you. Interest rates are subject to change without notice and should be verified with your local B&E Branch.