If you receive an Aged, Australian War Veterans or Disability Pension, then our Pension Advantage account is for you.
Pension Advantage delivers the ultimate in flexible everyday banking, giving you the freedom to bank how and when you want and the ability to minimise or avoid transaction fees altogether.
As an added bonus, you’ll receive an extra 2 free Staff Assisted Transactions* a month and the option of passbook access, along with a competitive interest rate.
- No monthly account fee.
- Easy access to your funds with a B&E Access Card, B&E VISA Debit Card or passbook.
- Freedom to bank how and when you want - B&E branches, EFTPOS, rediATM, internet, mobile phone or telephone banking.
- Great value transaction fees designed to reward you for banking with B&E, plus a minimum of two free Staff Assisted Transactions* a month.
- Ability to make online and over-the-phone purchases with a B&E VISA Debit Card, along with access to the world-wide VISA network.
- Cheque book option (fee applies), except if funds accessed with a passbook.
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Telephone Banking
How to apply
To open a Pension Advantage account use our online application form, call into your local branch or phone 1300 306 716.
Please note the above information does not take into account your personal circumstances and is general advice only. Before opening any B&E account, please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and our Schedule of Fees and Charges and decide if the account is right for you. Interest rates are subject to change without notice and should be verified with your local B&E Branch.
* Staff-assisted transactions and self-service transactions are explained in our "Schedule of Fees & Charges". You can obtain a copy from any B&E branch, by calling 1300 306 716 or by visiting www.b-e.com.au