Happy, healthy communities... that’s why at B&E we support a wide range of community events and activities which promote and encourage positive health outcomes for all Tasmanians.
From Australia’s fastest road race, the B&E Launceston 10, through to Tasmania’s largest children’s fun run, the B&E Burnie 321-GO and in more recent times the state’s newest fun run, the B&E Hobart Run the Bridge, our sponsorship program is exciting and far reaching.
Alongside this, we also sponsor a broad range of smaller events at a local community level right across the state.
Signature sponsorship events
B&E Launceston 10 Fun Run
The B&E Launceston 10 is held in June each year and is nationally recognised as Australia's fastest 10-km road race.
B&E Burnie 10
The B&E Burnie 10 is held in October each year and is regarded as Australia's premier 10km road race.
B&E Hobart Run The Bridge
The B&E Hobart Run The Bridge Fun Run is held in February each year and includes a 5km and 10km run through some of Hobart's most iconic areas.
Give Me Five For Kids
We are proud to be a major supporter of the Give Me Five for Kids Telethon which is held in June each year, hosted by Southern Cross Television.
Local sporting events, clubs & schools that we support
- Glenorchy Rodman Bowls Club
- Glenorchy Knights Soccer Club
- Rosny Tennis Club
- Rosny Bowls Club
- St Anne's Cricket Club
- Old Beach Cricket Club
- Golf North-West Championship & Pennant
- 321 Go Kids Fun Run
- Ulverstone Golf Club
- Leven Yacht Club - Broad Reach Program
- Penguin Bowls Club - Classic Pairs Tournament
- Smithton Turf Hockey Club
- Ridgley Bowls Club
- South Burnie Bowls Club
- Seabrook Ladies Golf Club
- North-West Women's Golf Championships
- Hellyer College - Excellence Awards
- Burnie High School - Annual Presentation Evening
Service Excellence Awards that we sponsor
- Cityprom Awards - Launceston
- Launceston Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards
- Citylink Awards - Burnie
If you're seeking sponsorship for a worthwhile community event please send a short proposal clearly outlining the event and your requirements to:
Post: 87 Brisbane Street, Launceston, TAS, 7250